donderdag 24 april 2014

Milkyway

Finally I got to go to Everlast, after more than 25 years!

I first bought an album Ice (Mother Fucking) T put together with new talent: "Rhyme Syndicate Coming Through". On this album was a song called "Syndication", back in 1988... This white dude was rapping with Ice (MF) T! on his new label $yndicate records!!!

After that I bought Everlast's solo single called "Never missing a Beat" and soon after "The Rhythm" and his debut album "Forever Everlasting"...

He came into fame with House of Pain's "Jump Around" and after a few years took a turn to the blues side of rap with "What it's Like"; my favourite Everlast song would be "Stone in my hand"...

All albums after that where lyrically great, musically fine and worth to purchase!

Yesterday's concert in Amsterdam's Melkweg was one of the highlights of my concert-going carrier! Just Everlast on acoustic guitar and an piano player... MAN WHAT A SHOW!

And being the vinyl junkie that I am, I needed to purchase "The Life Acoustic" on vinyl!

Yours truly scored again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten